Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Cordelia

I never noticed that!! I saw it in the theater and didn't notice it....good thing it's on it's way to me from blockbuster.com!! I'll have to pay special attention this time.

I saw that, too, and forgot to post about the sighting! I watch so many movies that they all blur together and then I forget which one I saw the crocheting in. There are many new movies where there are crocheted things in the background, and so many ponchos, etc.!

I haven't seen the movie. Did you like it? It's out for rental, but my Al says "Chick Flick" and doesn't want to see it, but I have my ways:manyheart to make him see it with me. (Not as if I can't watch it by myself...it's just more fun to share with someone else.)

I must say that as someone thats cynical and an overethinker in general and drawn to more sci-fi and period movies (such as Restoration, or anything Medieval Renaissance time frame) I would have to count this movie as one of my top 100 faves....granted its for teens but its more of a story of true sisterhood rather than the typical backstabbing females against one another movie....I think that it showed women can and should rely on one another and build bonds that run deep, and not be blood related. Its worth the 1.5 hours put in even if it doesn't bowl you over. At least for me it was. And as a bonus it has America Ferrera and she is in another one of my faves, Real Women Have Curves.

Archived