Help! What is the name and color of this yarn?

I love this yarn but bought it quite a while ago and I no longer have the band. I think it’s yarn bee or baby bee soft and sleek. It has the same splotchy irregular dye look that I haven’t seen anywhere else, but I can’t find this colorway on hobby lobby’s website. Maybe it’s been discontinued? Or maybe I got a knockoff.  Anybody know?

IMG_9249.jpeg

Is this acrylic or cotton yarn? 3 or 4 weight?

Don’t know what kind of yarn except not wool (I’m allergic to that) and it’s a 4 weight. We only have hobby lobby, Walmart, and Joann here and I don’t usually order online. I thought it might be “Print I Love This Cotton Yarn”, maybe in “Brights”; or yarn bee/baby bee “soft and sleek”. It has the same splotchy irregular dye look, and it’s very soft. 

Posted (edited)

This strikes me as a Caron product.  Caron Jumbo Twirl or Caron Cakes of some sort.

Edited by Lacycrochet

Hi Kayla- I looked all through Hobby Lobby's website and couldn't find anything. When I went to the JoAnn's site, they were lacking a lot of yarn they used to carry. And Yarnspirations blew me away when I saw how little they offered anymore in the Red Heart brand. It seems like quite some time ago, I searched for your yarn and didn't come up with anything. I'm wondering now too if it might be discontinued. I'll keep looking for you but no promises.

41 minutes ago, Kayla Jackson said:

Well thanks for trying at least!

Does Red Heart roll with it tweed sound familiar?  I googled it and found a bunch of pictures that look similar.

Posted (edited)

After searching again, this is the closest I have found at Hobby Lobby. However, it is a 5 weight Chunky.

Baby Bee Sweet Delight Chunky Yarn-Happy Go-Rainbow

On second thought, I don't see that light green in this particular yarn. Sorry.

Edited by ReniC