Introduction

Jo1982

Hi! I'm Lesley, from SE Michigan. I'm a fairly recent member of CGOA, working on their Masters Certifications. I am also participating in Ravelry's BAM CAL (Block a month crochet-a-long) as longtime member, LesOde.

I've been crocheting since the '60s, when my grandmother from the "old country" taught me to make a chain. (She was from Poland. She made beautiful doilies and lace motif bedspreads.) We had to go home from grandma's before I learned to make the first row into the chain, but Mom's friend Margie quickly solved that puzzle. I've enjoyed crocheting ever since. I like to knit, also.

I'm here because somebody posted a link to a pattern that's here on Crochetville. It is the Trebling Granny Square. Can't wait to try that one and to browse on Crochetville a bit. 

I won't post my resume or anything, but I'm a retired IT pro, primarily in database administration. I recently upgraded skills to web site developer. Mostly, I'm in charge of our home system and our devices. I am a "Grandma of STEM", I decided.

Take care everyone! It's nice to finally be here.

Edited by LORegan

• 3 weeks later...