Making some shorts for myself

magicmau5

I saw this pattern on Pinterest and was really attracted by it. These shorts look very comfortable. You can make it from size XS to XXL (they're for women). I already ordered the yarn from Ice Yarn company online, which by the way was not too expensive, it's $1.50 a skein and $9.95 shipping to the US. Including the price of the pattern, I spent $26.68 on it (inc. shipping) which is about what I would have spent on a new pair of shorts. This way, I can also make some shorts for my nieces, although I'd need to order more yarn. Here are some photos of the finished product from the pattern. You can buy it on Ravelry here or try the free pattern on her website here. Since it has a photo tutorial I thought it would be easier to just buy the pdf since I dislike taking and arranging lots of screenshots for a printed pattern. I don't think I'll make the matching crop top since I don't really like the way it looks. I bought emerald green yarn for my shorts, the website was out of stock of the navy blue.

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 1.01.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 1.04.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 1.05.04 PM.png

Edited by magicmau5