Muzzle on rabbit

Gemma28

Question

I am trying to create a muzzle for a rabbit rattle but I don’t understand this part of the pattern...

I have done 6 ch then I get confused. 

We crochet 6 ch with a white thread, then we crochet in a circle.

In the 2nd loop from the hook 4 sc, 3 sc in the last loop, 3 sc, 1inc 

9 answers to this question

So far I am not understanding it either and need more information to puzzle thru it.    If its a free pattern on the internet you can post the link to it so we can study the pattern and photos.  If not giving us the name of the pattern, designer, and source of the pattern sometimes helps us.  Did you give us the instructions in question exactly as the pattern is written?  Can you tell anything by studying the photo?  Have you tried contacting the designer for clarification?

It’s from Etsy so I shouldn’t really post it and will have to delete as soon as you’ve seen. I’ve contacted the seller but they are Russian and struggling to comprehend what I am asking them. 

Edited by Gemma28

Yes those are murky instructions. However the pic shows an oval shape and what she is directing is starting with 6 chs, working along that ch line on both sides with increases at the ends.

Best I can tell, you start with 1 sc in each ch x 4, then start the increase in the last stitch. Then continue the increases on the opposite side of the starting ch and continue increasing the ends with a constant 4 sc stretch in the middle. It is done in a continuous spiral to make the oval.