I NEED HELP to FIND A YARN! :)

USpolishgirl

Question

Hello Everyone :)

I find my self in a little trouble.  I started crocheting Baby Blanket while ago...After more than 3/4 way I was done with that blankie I realized that few balls of that yarn what was left are NOT the same yarn :(.. They look almost the same, that was what I thought it was when I put a side all of them for a baby blanket I might need to make in the future..

While ago I find out that one of my friends daughter is expecting a baby girl.  That was when I started working on that blanket.

I Think I looked everywhere & I just can not find more of that yarn :(.

My preference would be to buy 4 more balls of that yarn. IF I can not get that many I will buy even 1 or any amount of them in between . One, two , three or four balls. YES, I will pay for the yarn PLUS shipping cost. IF I could get 4 more balls of that yarn I could make that blanket little longer, border little wider & that HAT to match :). But one or two or three more will be great too,  it will be better than none LOL. Without anymore yarn I will not be able to finish that blanket. And that would be heart breaking after all that work I done already :(. That would be a very beautiful blanket with colorful "Bubbles"  running across...every couple/few inches.

GIRLS PLEASE HELP ME FIND THAT YARN :). I WILL BE GREATFULL FOREVER TO YOU! :)

The yarn I am looking for is:

Deborah Norville

Collection EVERYDAY

Color: WHITE SNOW  ( must be SNOW WHITE!,  NOT plain WHITE)

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THAT YARN:

Krys

DSC01819.JPG

Edited by USpolishgirl

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, USpolishgirl said:

Hello Everyone :)

I find my self in a little trouble.  I started crocheting Baby Blanket while ago...After more than 3/4 way I was done with that blankie I realized that few balls of that yarn what was left are NOT the same yarn :(.. They look almost the same, that was what I thought it was when I put a side all of them for a baby blanket I might need to make in the future..

While ago I find out that one of my friends daughter is expecting a baby girl.  That was when I started working on that blanket.

I Think I looked everywhere & I just can not find more of that yarn :(.

My preference would be to buy 4 more balls of that yarn. IF I can not get that many I will buy even 1 or any amount of them in between . One, two , three or four balls. YES, I will pay for the yarn PLUS shipping cost. IF I could get 4 more balls of that yarn I could make that blanket little longer, border little wider & that HAT to match :). But one or two or three more will be great too,  it will be better than none LOL. Without anymore yarn I will not be able to finish that blanket. And that would be heart breaking after all that work I done already :(. That would be a very beautiful blanket with colorful "Bubbles"  running across...every couple/few inches.

GIRLS PLEASE HELP ME FIND THAT YARN :). I WILL BE GREATFULL FOREVER TO YOU! :)

The yarn I am looking for is:

Deborah Norville

Collection EVERYDAY

Color: WHITE SNOW  ( must be SNOW WHITE!,  NOT plain WHITE)

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THAT YARN:

Krys

DSC01819.JPG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Deborah-Norville-Everyday-Solid-SNOW-WHITE-100-Acrylic-4-oz-Worsted-Wt-4/124607779865?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-213727-13078-0&mkcid=2&itemid=124607779865&targetid=4580909047880303&device=m&campaignid=410490112&mkgroupid=1236950807734203&rlsatarget=pla-4580909047880303&abcId=9300491&merchantid=51291&msclkid=5e46ef4a51471ad2e92c8f1987528169&pageci=974e63a5-1ca5-4dce-bacf-016d2b1e9c68

Walmart,Amazon had some skeins but not sure if exact. The eBay url has 3

• Thanks 1