Edgerydoo

CLATINDANCER@AOL.COM

Question

3 answers to this question

You have asked this question in another post, and this is the second one I've answered - I don't believe they are still in business, they MAY have been bought out by another company--there are other companies that supply essentially the same thing, the generic description is  a rotary skip blade.  Go to Amazon and do a search on 'Edgerydoo' and other brand's skip blade products come up.

Here on Crochetville, if you forgot where you posted something, click on your avatar - for you it's a big pink C, for me it's a tiny picture of a lady sewing - it will take you to 'your page', you can see a list of the posts you've made, you can click on them there to see if anyone has answered.

Thank you for your reply.  I am new so I still do not know how it works.  sorry if I repeat myself.  I have the rotary skip stitch blades - they are not the same, unfortunately.  I like to use the skip stitch on fleece but on flannel I rather use the edgerydoo if I could find it.  I am using an awl right now but it is taking so much longer than anticipated just to get the first row done. 

No worries, sometimes new members get a little lost here at first, I didn't mind answering twice but just thought I'd let you know that your posts didn't disappear into the void somehow, and someone ELSE might have answered  the other post since and had more info. 

That's a bummer that the blade doesn't fit.