Dog coat pattern

Nancy McQuade

Question

Hello, I am trying to find a small dog coat pattern with 4 legsI do have a couple of photos of what I am looking for but there doesn't seem to be a way to attach them.  Is that correct?  I would have to describe what I am looking for it that is the case?

Edited by Nancy McQuade
Incomplete information

2 answers to this question

Welcome to the 'ville!

Open a reply box so you can see what I'm talking about - below the white area where you type, there is a grey area  with a paperclip, you can drag files with pdf, jpg, jpeg, fig or png file extensions in that area to attach a photo.  Or if it's on some website, you can copy/paste the url in a message.

I'm not a dog coat expert, but I've only ever seen a dog coat pattern with 2 front leg openings, and a belt or chest covering.  I'll take a look...

Edited by Granny Square

I'm seeing what looks like a few crochet or knit dog coats like you describe, on Pinterest- it may or may not mean there are patterns out there for them.  Since I'm not a member I can't 'drill down' for details.  I did look at Ravely's patterns and didn't find any, they were all 2 front legs, back and sometimes chest, only.

Edited by Granny Square