Luxury Plaid Poncho - Free Pattern!

KnitterKnotter

If you are looking for a new pattern to work on while you stay at home, here is something you might be interested in: https://knitterknotter.com/luxury-plaid-tunisian-poncho-free-pattern/

611286153_LuxuryPlaidTunisianPoncho-Square1.thumb.jpg.b831e19c87fd7cb66e1f3e9f815871b6.jpg

Plaid was a favorite this winter and I wanted to make something for myself. I decided to make this poncho because I was pregnant and this was something I could wear even after the baby was born!

The poncho is made with the entrelac technique and is really easy to make. I have photo and video tutorials to follow along that cover all the basics of making this poncho along with some tips - including how you can carry yarn for the diagonals that have blocks of alternating colors so you won’t have a million ends to weave in! In the end, I added a faux fur trim to give it a luxurious feel and look.

The pattern consists of a chart, and a photo tutorial. Since the pattern works up slightly differently for left and right handed people, you will receive two sets of PDF documents - one set with left handed instructions and the other with right handed instructions.