The Wright Place

The Wright Place

We found this site through research and are happy to see the interest. The interest in crochet is still great and active in this house but this many magazines is more than anyone home needs.

We inherited multiple full sets of 155 ea. magazines, “Magic Crochet Magazine” plus many extra copies. Some of these are still in the original plastic covers. All are in good to excellent condition. Some of the front covers are sun faded due to storing inside but sun through the window faded the colors a few per set. some also have writing/marks in them from prior owners/use. Each set weighs about 56 lbs. so shipping will be a challenge.

Now we need to figure out where and how to sell these so they can get back out there for others to enjoy and share.

• Like 1

My goodness that is a lot of magazines!  Many of us love MC; as my username indicates, I am a fan!  I wouldn't be able to buy a set of 155, as I already have some issues.  Also can't imagine what the postage or ups charges would be.  

Do you know if 155 is all of the issues that were printed?  

Hi Welcome to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

We are always so glad to see and meet new friends.

• 3 weeks later...

We see you out there helping others and wanted to help where we can. We noticed when we click on the help link at the bottom of you signature for advice for new crocheters  it doesn't seem to be working. it comes up with and error message. they change addresses quite often.

We decided to start selling the sets of Magic Crochet full sets and will deliver/meet people to find these magazines a home to be used and enjoyed. We are hoping for groups/clubs to contact us and get these magazines back out to be used. the wall full of boxes of sets of Magic Crochet Magazines just doesn't fit the living decor in our home.   We have started at $780.00 per set and then when contacted will find the best way/price to deliver/send these sets to the new owners/users. 

Thanks again for your supporting others in this community with your knowledge and action to support their questions and needs.

Make your a GREAT day while our helping others

20200121_121258.jpg

On 1/8/2020 at 5:21 PM, magiccrochetfan said:

My goodness that is a lot of magazines!  Many of us love MC; as my username indicates, I am a fan!  I wouldn't be able to buy a set of 155, as I already have some issues.  Also can't imagine what the postage or ups charges would be.  

Do you know if 155 is all of the issues that were printed?  

We see you out there helping others and wanted to help where we can. We noticed when we click on the help link at the bottom of you signature for advice for new crocheters  it doesn't seem to be working. it comes up with and error message. they change addresses quite often.

We decided to start selling the sets of Magic Crochet full sets and will deliver/meet people to find these magazines a home to be used and enjoyed. We are hoping for groups/clubs to contact us and get these magazines back out to be used. the wall full of boxes of sets of Magic Crochet Magazines just doesn't fit the living decor in our home.   We have started at $780.00 per set and then when contacted will find the best way/price to deliver/send these sets to the new owners/users. 

Thanks again for your supporting others in this community with your knowledge and action to support their questions and needs.

Make your a GREAT day while our helping others

20200121_121258.jpg

We also found this site that has great descriptions of most of these Magic Crochet Magazines.

We hope this can help anyone looking for this information to use or share.

http://www.treasuredheirloomscrochet.com/resale-magic-crochet4.html