OPEN- Testers Needed! Adjustable CapMuff Headband

I would like 3 testers. 

This pattern is designed to go over a baseball or duckbill cap, or worn as a headband (see photos). Gauge: Size K/6.5mm. 13sc × 13 rows = 4" × 4". Yarn suggestion is Bernat Blanket Yarn, but a similar super bulky yarn that matches the gauge should work well. This muff is adjustable, so the pattern only comes in one size, though if you are an experienced crocheter, you could easily adjust the size. This pattern takes about 45 minutes to complete. 

Deadline is January 15, 2020 but is flexible

Supplies Needed: Bernat Blanket Yarn or similar yarn, Size K/6.5mm. Crochet hook, 1" button, hair band, yarn needle, cotton thread. 

Level of expertise: Advanced Beginner, need to know basic crochet stitches, as well as dc2tog. All stitches used are explained in pattern. 

This is PDF pattern type Full Written w/ Photos

What I would like done:
* Photos of FO from different angles, modeled would be great, but not necessary. 
* What difficulty you would rate this pattern
* Any notes, corrections, and comments.
* Time taken to complete pattern
* Description of yarn and hook used to gain gauge
* If you can think of a better name for this pattern, I would love to hear it. 
* Your estimate of used weight and yardage

If interested, please email me at craftingatthepoole@gmail.com with Muff Pattern Testing in the subject line, or reply to this post. A quick history and description of your skills would be great, but not necessary. 

Compensation will be a digital copy of my Squishimo Stress Ball Buddy Crochet Pattern.

Thanks! And Happy Crocheting!

20191212_130002~2.jpg

191029_195311_COLLAGE-1.jpg

20191029_083644-1.jpg

Edited by CraftingAtThePoole