Help with Sweater Pattern

kk4rxj

Question

I recently received a pattern for a sweater that I’m excited to make.  I got the first couple rows done and then I got into the actual pattern.  

Few things - it is a German company and I am fairly certain they put their pattern in a bad translator for English.  I have the English version of the pattern.  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

I’m working on Model 05 by Lana Grossa    I’m 99% sure Rod stitch means a double crochet  

The pattern part states “work the first rod in the following 4 sts of the front row then in order 2nd-4th st (=work the first rod in the following 4th st of the front row then in order 2nd-4th st (=Rod) behind the first stitch.”

Any ideas on what I should be doing?  I didn’t get any response from the company and I didn’t get any real help from Ravelry 

3 answers to this question

I’m trying to get the pattern in German from the company.  I hope they respond soon. 

But I did a dc into the fourth stitch and then went back to dc into 1,2,3.  Maybe it’s because I’ve never worked with bulky yarn before but it doesn’t quite look right, but the closest I’ve gotten to what I can see in the image. 

Archived