USpolishgirl

Meet Winnie The Worm:) & pet toys..

Hello Everyone:),

Here are some pictures of Winnie the Worm and some more cat-dog toys.

I seen a picture of that Worm in one of the catalogs and I had to make that! LOL. I made more balls for animals to play with. Those pet toys will be going to 3 different homes. My daughter will give some to her neighbor and some to a friend. One of them got a very tiny dog (only 5 pounds). That is why I made couple of them very tiny. She will keep some for her animals. She said that "patriotic" ball is not going to anyone, she will keep that for her self!:). I wonder what she is going to do with that?,  play?? LOL.

She loves patriotic stuff in her house. I guess the little patriotic ball is OK too:). I told her she better keep that ball in a tall glass or something like that for protection. Because Pandy will get that, "fuzz that up" & hide that!:).

Happy crocheting:)

Krys

DSC01205.JPG

DSC01196.JPG

DSC01195.JPG

DSC01203.JPG

Edited by USpolishgirl
  • Like 1

Thank You Sharon:),

I never seen that book, I probably should:).  

But talking about  Caterpillars.. do they have many of legs?.  I am asking because I do not know. I was thinking of adding to that worm many "pairs of legs". They would be a tiny little balls in different colors. But than she would not be a worm anymore! LOL

Krys

• Like 1

It's one of my favorite kid books. I don't know how many legs a real caterpillar has. It's a lot. I think for a toy, do as many as needed to balance it, at least 2 per section. 

She would be a caterpillar, instead of a worm. How about, "Cathy the Caterpillar?" :)

5 hours ago, redrosesdz said:

It's one of my favorite kid books. I don't know how many legs a real caterpillar has. It's a lot. I think for a toy, do as many as needed to balance it, at least 2 per section. 

She would be a caterpillar, instead of a worm. How about, "Cathy the Caterpillar?" :)

Cathy sounds good:)

I just needed to know IF caterpillars have legs ?. I did knew that one of those "slimy things" have about "thousand" legs, I just did not knew which one? LOL. I do know that I need to do them by "pairs" to get the balance.  I will need to see IF I will be able to fit 2-pairs of legs on one ball and still look good. That is a sport weight yarn, those balls in that worm are small. I will need to "experiment"! LOL 

Sometimes a lot of those "experiments" comes to play when I try to crochet something new, or even making an item from a picture & changing that original look ( just because I think I would like that better)

You must be reading a lot of those books to your grand-kids and that is great:). Because you seem to know a lot about those characters from those children's books and stories.

Krys

Edited by USpolishgirl
  • Like 1