peapod

Okay, I know the 4400 was summer show, but I wasn't really involved with this website at the time ( But thank goodness I am now!)! :eek

Did anyone see the really super cute dropped shoulder sweater that the main female Diane character was wearing on one episode? I emailed Lion Brand about it and I never heard anything.It was green (my favorite color) with white stripes across the shoulder. It was probably knitted, but it was really cute!

I have all the episodes recorded on my tv's hard drive. I will check it out for you. Do you remember if it was at the beginning of the season or more tward the end? I have a friend that is a FANATIC about that show so I taped them and keep promising her I will watch it. You are just the kick in the but i needed!

I may take a little while so don't give up, I just want to watch them in order so I don't give away any surprises!

Have a good day,

Lynda

PS would it be against any rules if i paused the tv and took a shot of the girl in the sweater and posted it here??:think

Hello!

Glad I could inspire you to start watching it, it was a fun show! It was in one of the first shows of season 2. The female lead was wearing it in one of the shots where she was at home, not at work. Thanks for keeping an eye out for it! I just thought it was pretty. :)

• 2 months later...

That's the sweater, all right! I love it! :clap Thanks for posting it. Now seeing a closer look, it is knitted and looks tough. Maybe a long term goal...:blush

Archived