Crocheter Needed for Business

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, and so don't know if this is the right place to post. But I have tried lots of other websites including ravelry etc in my search, and so now I am here!

Basically, I am a crochet designer based in the UK, who mainly makes crochet swimwear and festival fashion! Page link below:

www.theopaltree.com

At the moment I have WAY too many orders to handle. I also expect that these orders are going to increase, as I am doing an upcoming fashion show, and a festival in summer (which will need a lot of stock).

My arm is killing from crocheting day and night, so I really need some help! I would need a crocheter, preferrably in the UK so we can communicate easily, to help make my orders!

Please comment even if you aren't interested, but have any other suggestions on where I can ask/look!

Welcome to Crochetville!

Did you ask on Etsy?  I would think you might have better luck there, since everyone is in business.

I didn't know about asking on etsy, because everyone will already have their own businesses which they are proud of, and busy with. So I didn't think etsy sellers would be interested in putting time into someone else's business? 

Do you think differently?

Archived