Pattern Help

Kelly Zajac

Question

This is only my second crochet project and I've come to a part of the pattern that I don't understand. Help is appreciated.

I did the 9 rounds and 10 rows no problem.

When I come round 20 I'm confused where it says to 1 sc in previous sc. Which is the previous crochet? 

I used the first sc in the round as the previous sc which pulled down the top flap part and made it like a pocket. I don't think this is right. 

Please advise as to where I'm supposed to go after finishing the 9 rows. Pictures of the written directions, chart, and finished project are attached.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Kmzajac, welcome to Crochetville! We'd love to help you figure out your problems, but we have to do so while respecting copyright laws. Our forum policies state that members can only upload photos to which they own the copyright, which means that you can't upload photos from the pattern or scanned images of the pattern. I've had to remove the photos from your post.

It would be very helpful if  you can provide information about the pattern: name of the pattern, designer, information about where it was published, a link to where it can be purchased online, whatever information you have.

You are also welcome to post the one row/round of instructions you're having trouble with, and possibly the row/round before if needed to understand what's going on.

Hopefully, someone will also have access to this pattern and be able to help you.

Archived