Cup Cozy pattern ID

Enchi

Question

3 answers to this question

I think that is a Marguerite or maybe a star stitch (there are other shell variations that are somewhat similar, but I think these are closest).  Although, it's a simple rectangle with a chain loop at one end, so you could pick any stitch pattern and run with it.

Here is a pretty comprehensive list of crochet stitch patterns with instructions, I have no idea what order it's in (would have been nice if alphabetical).  Marguerite is on page 9, Star is on page 20.  I've linked to the Star Stitch page

http://newstitchaday.com/category/stitchionary/crochet-stitches/page/20/

Edit, petite shell on page 23 is similar as well.  I hadn't been on this site in a while, there are a lot more stitches listed than I remember!

I think that is a Marguerite or maybe a star stitch (there are other shell variations that are somewhat similar, but I think these are closest).  Although, it's a simple rectangle with a chain loop at one end, so you could pick any stitch pattern and run with it.

Here is a pretty comprehensive list of crochet stitch patterns with instructions, I have no idea what order it's in (would have been nice if alphabetical).  Marguerite is on page 9, Star is on page 20.  I've linked to the Star Stitch page

http://newstitchaday.com/category/stitchionary/crochet-stitches/page/20/

Edit, petite shell on page 23 is similar as well.  I hadn't been on this site in a while, there are a lot more stitches listed than I remember!

Thanks so much, this website is great!

Reminder: Our forum policies state that members can only upload photos and images to which they own the copyright. I've had to remove these photos.

You're welcome to edit the first post and add links to the photos in question.

Thanks for helping us keep our site free from legal issues related to copyright.

Archived