What do you carry your crochet projects in??

Mom 2-4

This is funny-

I have a small fleece drawstring bag that I usually carry my "to go" projects in. (I usually keep one project with motifs or such going because its easy to transport.) I keep much of the rest of my work contained at home. For thanksgiving I wanted to take several "in progress" and "recently completed" items to show my Husband's family (none of them are "fiber-ly inclined, but they REALLY admire my work!) I had WAY more than would fit in my little sack so I started scanning the house for something (other than a garbage bag!) to carry my goodies in. Seeing nothing "quite what I wanted" I looked again, then I noticed my very large bookbag that I use for college- Well the quarter is over but I had all my supplies in there ready for NEXT quarter already. I didn't hesitate- I just dumped it all out on the bed- (not like THAT stuff is important!) LOL

I do believe my Husband is getting me for Christmas a really neat fold-away wheeled tote for me to carry my work around in!! In pink too, one of my favorites!

Katie:cat

Archived