Can I email somebody for help please?

shivanuala

Question

I'm a newbie at crochet and am trying to make a snail but I have no idea if I've got the pattern right so far & what the next part means. I'd really appreciate some help but its really hard to explain without the pattern or a photo of where I'm up to. Don't know if this is allowed but was hoping I could email someone?

4 answers to this question

welcome to the ville!

Is the pattern free online?  if so you can link to it in a post and everyone reading your post can go to the pattern page and read it there.  

If it is a digital pattern that you paid for, or a pattern in a book or magazine, you can tell us the pattern name and source/book title, and post the short bit of the pattern that you are stuck on.  Someone may have the pattern in their personal library to refer to.   but you can't post the entire pattern here, or use the Crochetville mesages to give anyone the entire pattern.

it is always ok to post a photo of what you have made so far to get input on whether it is looking correct.  

to see the forum guidelines, click on the Forum tab, look under the Town Hall section for Policies and Rules.

This is the part of the pattern. No idea if I'm doing this right...haha. I'm supposed to be up to round one and have just sc 11 and now I'm hopelessly confused and not sure I got the first bit right?post-74632-0-28293600-1426275745_thumb.jpg Thank you for such a quick reply and welcoming me! :D

I had to remove the screenshot of the pattern from the original post due to  potential copyright infringement issues.

We can't allow entire patterns to be uploaded here without permission of the copyright owner.

It is fine to type in the one line of instructions you're having trouble with, and possibly the previous row, if that information is needed.

We love to help people having problems with patterns, but we have to make sure we're following copyright law when we do so. Thanks for understanding.

Archived