Arabella pattern

lannoe

Question

I have the jacket and hat done but I'm having trouble with the jacket. Have the two sleeves done and am stuck at this point. Need help please.

6 answers to this question

I have both sleeves finished and ready to stitch the back closed. I am confused about starting the neck and front of the jacket. I don't understand the instructions on that part.

I have both sleeves finished and ready to stitch the back closed. I am confused about starting the neck and front of the jacket. I don't understand the instructions on that part.

if you followed the directions and the pics you should have the back closed already.  You make this part by making half the back and sleeve and then you go back to the beginning chain and you work the next half in the same stitches as side 1.

post-4896-0-74978500-1422647711_thumb.jpg

the instructions are very clear about making sure you keep both beginning tails in the same location to make a little bow there at the bottom of the spencer.

If you didn't do that I guess you can just sew the sides together and then work the rest of the pattern.

Archived