Totally Confused

Jayashiangel

Question

I really want to make this shawl pattern but I am lost? & so is DD she attempted it was well.. Maybe someone could explain this for a very lost/confused person..I think I need more detail maybe?

Ch 4, Join in 3rd ch from hook to form a ring.

Row 1 (RS): Ch 3 (counts as 1st dc now and throughout), 9 dc in ring. (10 dc total) Turn.
(I just did a magic circle in place of the chain 4 and row 1 to start this when I attempt to do Row 2 I get confused w/ the * and the + signs any help would helpful)

Row 2(WS): Ch1, 2sc in 1st dc, 1sc in next dc, * +1sc in between dc just worked and next dc+, 1sc in next 2dc* Repeat * to * TWICE, Repeat + to + ONCE, sc in next dc,  2sc in last dc. Turn. (16 sc total)

4 answers to this question

Row 2(WS): Ch1, 2sc in 1st dc, 1sc in next dc, * +1sc in between dc just worked and next dc+, 1sc in next 2dc* Repeat * to * TWICE, Repeat + to + ONCE, sc in next dc,  2sc in last dc. Turn. (16 sc total)

Is this it in red??

Row 2 (WS): Ch1, 2 sc in 1st dc, 1 sc in next dc, * +1sc in between dc just worked and next dc+, 1sc in next 2dc* Repeat twice * to * 2 times,then 1 sc in between dc just worked and next dc,then sc in next dc,  2 sc in last dc. Turn. (16 sc total)

Archived