fibre craft crochet dolls

Charlotte Young

Question

10 answers to this question

I don't know what your pattern looks like, but there is a cute witch (and accessories!)that might be adjusted to work for an air freshener cover--she is 16" tall, but if you made it in thread it might work.  Scroll down to see "Scara Lee".

http://botherthebirds.net/crochet/the-crochet-works-of-sally-v-george/

I have 2 witch books for air fresheners. I have another witch pattern but it's for a 12.5 which doll. I haven't gone through the dolls yet but pictures will be coming soon. I have the air freshener dolls. I'm trying to figure out how to send the pictures.

Hi, Sorry this has taken long.  I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures.  Here are the three pictures of the books I have. I will send the pictures of the dolls heads next and tomorrow I'll put out the calendar doll patterns. 

post-72978-0-27173000-1412214376_thumb.jpg

post-72978-0-79308900-1412214619_thumb.jpg

post-72978-0-61215400-1412214760_thumb.jpg

Hi again,  I saw that you were looking for several different types of fiber craft dolls..  I have many of the types you have been looking for.  Please email me directly.  crwr3275@aol.com.  Also I have over 60 years of collecting crochet books and patterns and  I might have what your looking for.  I have so much misc craft supplies

too.  If anyone is looking for something in particular, email me and I'll look for it. 

Hi, I have some of the dolls left and I have the spooky witch pattern.  All other witch patterns  were sold.  You mentioned that you wanted the fibre craft patterns that I have, most of them are on ebay or ready to go on ebay in 2 days.  Those will be $2 and $3 depending on condition.  I can be reached at crwr3275@aol.com or ebay robil.us1213.  The best way to reach me is emailing me directly.  I always answer right away. 

Maggie, email  me when you want to finalize your order.  Thanks Cindy

Archived