melissadhall

Want to handcrochet my own tiny stitch markers--need help!

Question

I would like to handcrochet my own tiny stitch markers, but haven't been able to find any patterns or instructions online anywhere.  Any ideas?

I'm interested in making some that are along these lines, although I won't copy these since they're probably trademarked.  This is just to give a general idea of what I'm talking about.  Any helpful suggestions are tremendously appreciated.

210zTAdvSpL.jpg31Q6PZOaZKL.jpg51QD5goSqPL.jpg

-Missy-

4 answers to this question

Have you looked up patterns for mini crochet applique. Then if the pattern isn't small enough, go with smaller hooks and thread/yarn.

Have you looked up patterns for mini crochet applique. Then if the pattern isn't small enough, go with smaller hooks and thread/yarn.

Oooooo!  Great idea.  Thank you!  :D

Here are a few at Ravelry.  You may have to join but joining is free and so are some of the patterns.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&query=stitch%20markers&view=captioned_thumbs&sort=best

Here is the earring search.  You will have to go through the pages to find what you want.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&page=1&query=earrings&view=captioned_thumbs&sort=best