Crochet Today Cupcake Bib

harrism

Question

Has anyone attempted to do the Cupcake bib that is in the Crochet Today Sept/Oct issue....I am not sure of what it is that I am doing on the frosting part...it just doesn't make sense to me...if anyone answers back to me that they have worked on this pattern then I will let you know exactly what part I need help on...it actually seems pretty simple but maybe I am just not understanding what they are saying....I will explain more in a later email if someone gets back to me.... www.crochettoday.com/cupcakebibs

4 answers to this question

I figured out what my problem was....

Glad you did that's good, I was just looking at the pictures and going to ask what the problem was.

When I was crocheting the frosting part I was supposed to turn and go in the opposite direction but I was doing a continuous circle....I just kept missing it when I was reading the pattern in the magazine...I think it does help if you write the pattern out...I have heard other people do that and it does help and you don't get confused to where you are in the pattern...thank you for looking for me....

Glad you did that's good, I was just looking at the pictures and going to ask what the problem was.

When I was crocheting the frosting part I was supposed to turn and go in the opposite direction but I was doing a continuous circle....I just kept missing it when I was reading the pattern in the magazine...I think it does help if you write the pattern out...I have heard other people do that and it does help and you don't get confused to where you are in the pattern...thank you for looking for me....

Oh, don't feel bad that happens to me too then it dawns on me later too. I decided to try  charts a few years ago after mega years ignoring them and now I want them more.

Archived