Help with this pattern please

crochet_mama

Question

5 answers to this question

What is the pattern you need help with? If you can provide a link to where it is available online if it is online, or the pattern name & book it is in if it is from a book, it might help us to decipher what needs to be done. 

Have you read the whole pattern, or at least a bit beyond the part you quoted?  It may be just giving you a description of what's coming --example if you've been working over 30 stitches, maybe you will now be working over 15 stitches and coming back to the other 15 later, or somesuch.

I was actually trying to figure out this part of the pattern myself.  It is for 

http://com.yarnspirations.pattern-pdfs.s3.amazonaws.com/WEB-B-SCHNK-SlipperBoots-ENG.pdf

The section where it has you joining two stitches doesn't work out for the amount of stitches that you have.  I was wondering if anyone has done it.

If you mean this it should work.>>>>> Rep last row 1 (1-1-1-2) time(s) more. 7 (7-7-7-9) sc.  <<<<<<<  

as you are decreasing 2 in each row by decreeasing in the beginning and end of the row

7 sc decreasing in the beg and end of the row =5 repeating again ==3 ,-----   9 sc decreasing at the beg and end of the row  =7 then decreasing at the beg and end  again = 5 then again =3 

Archived