Looking for an link to border patterns that I found a while ago

Sharbysyd

Question

About a year ago I came across a website with several simple afghan border ideas. I think there were about 10 of them and they had little photos with them.  

They were simple things like one border might have been sc, ch 3, sc around, one may have been sc, ch5, sc around.  I think one was 5 dc in every other stitch around.  

I printed the page out and used it for a while and now I am trying to finish a baby afghan that I made and I can't find the paper anywhere and after searching multiple times online, I can't find it.  

Does this description ring a bell for anyone and does anyone know where this page is located?  

I liked the simplicity of the ideas and the photos to show the outcome.  

Thanks in advance for any responses.  

7 answers to this question

Thanks, ladies for posting those.  Maybe the website I was looking for is no longer around.   Hopefully I'll find that sheet one day.  It was really nice.  I ended up just doing an sc border on my afghan in two colors and it turned out nice.  Maybe I'll find that paper in time for the next project.  

PS Hi Katy. I wasn't sure if you were the Katy I thought you were until I looked at your album and saw the afghan with the sunflowers that you made for you and your friend.  

Archived