need help with a doll

O-Castitatis-Lilium

Question

I bought a bernat book that had a doll in it that i wanted to do so badly ( i pretty much bought the book for the doll ) and I had already asked for help about the feet, which by the way I got really good help with but, I have another issue, 

I got to a part where it told me to add another ball of yarn, the main color so I did as it said but, I'm still attached to the black yarn. now, it didn't tell me to fasten off then attach the main colored yarn. so now I'm not sure what to do once the end comes, or can I detach it from the black now or not, I'm not too sure what to do now lol if any of you know what to do lol, it would be much appreciated lol

P.S. it told me to get to the last stitch and then join the main colored yarn with a slip stitch to complete the round, if that helps any lol

thank you in advance ^-^

http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=5023 <--- That is the pattern if that helps too

3 answers to this question

I bought a bernat book that had a doll in it that i wanted to do so badly ( i pretty much bought the book for the doll ) and I had already asked for help about the feet, which by the way I got really good help with but, I have another issue, 

I got to a part where it told me to add another ball of yarn, the main color so I did as it said but, I'm still attached to the black yarn. now, it didn't tell me to fasten off then attach the main colored yarn. so now I'm not sure what to do once the end comes, or can I detach it from the black now or not, I'm not too sure what to do now lol if any of you know what to do lol, it would be much appreciated lol

P.S. it told me to get to the last stitch and then join the main colored yarn with a slip stitch to complete the round, if that helps any lol

thank you in advance ^-^

http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=5023 <--- That is the pattern if that helps too

I read ahead to where it says to fasten off and saw that you weren't going to use the other color anymore.  I would fasten off the color you were working with.

I read ahead to where it says to fasten off and saw that you weren't going to use the other color anymore.  I would fasten off the color you were working with.

I agree with AngelRoseLite.  Unless it tells you that you will be useing the color again, cut off and continue with the color you just added.

Thank you both very much for you help, I will look for that in the future ^-^ and you were both right, it was alright ot fasten it off ^-^. Again, thank you both very much! ^_^

Archived