can anyone help me please

dee66

Question

Hi im new to crochet...could anyone explain to me what( MUZZLE
Rnd 1) With White yarn, ch 4, sc in second ch from hook and in next ch, 2 sc in last ch; working in free loops of foundation row work 2 sc in first loop, sc in next loop, 3 sc in last loop, join with sl st to first sc (10 sc) DO NOT TURN
) means as i have done what it said and i cant work out where the loops are that im working in. sorry to be a pain but would appreciate any advice and help many thanks dee66

5 answers to this question

There should be a video on here somewhere, but if you do what it says, and you've worked the two sc in the end chain, hold it up and look at it. When you crocheted into your starting chain, you used either one or two of the loops of the chain. Down the other side of it, there are "free loops"--the ones that don't have anything crocheted in them. Use those for the rest of your first round. You'll see this a lot for anything that has an oval or rectangular bottom to it.

Thanks Beckyfor taking the time to explain  i think i get now... thank you

There should be a video on here somewhere, but if you do what it says, and you've worked the two sc in the end chain, hold it up and look at it. When you crocheted into your starting chain, you used either one or two of the loops of the chain. Down the other side of it, there are "free loops"--the ones that don't have anything crocheted in them. Use those for the rest of your first round. You'll see this a lot for anything that has an oval or rectangular bottom to it.

Archived