Knit and Crochet Show in Indianapolis. Anyone going?

LadyBeBop

YEA!!!!  The Knit and Crochet Show is finally coming close to me.  Indianapolis is only a two hour drive for me, so I'll come up for a couple of days.  This will actually be my second show.  I was at Manchester about five years ago when my daughter worked for the airlines and I flew up for free.  But this will be my first trip since then.

Couple of questions.

1) When does registration begin?  I want to make sure I get the classes I want.  And in particular, i want to make sure I get into the Sheraton.  At Manchester, i was too late to get the main hotel, so I had to be shuttled back from about ten minutes away.

2) Is there a call for roommates?  I'm going solo, and I'm not sure I can justify a single rate for more than a night.  With a roommate, I could probably stay two, or even three nights.

I will be there! I'll be one (of many) presenters at Professional Development Day and the hostess at CGOA Fun Night, a Saturday night event full of the member meeting, dinner, member show and tell, chapter promotional meeting, and games, with fabulous door prize giveaways throughout the evening. We're also hoping to have a fabulous goodie bag for all attendees.

I'll start roommate threads in the CGOA folder: one for each conference. I think it would be so cool to have a lot of Villagers at each conference. If enough attend, maybe we could arrange a group meeting for breakfast or something.

Archived