Anyone in Vidalia or Savannah, Georgia?

katysam

I live in Vidalia, and am looking for fellow crocheters. Also, I get to Savannah every now and then, and I would like some feedback on the LYS I've heared about.

Thanks!

Katy

Hi Linda! We exchanged emails before when I first joined Crochetville. You told me about a LYS in Macon. What town do you live in?

I've heard of another LYS in Macon, "Creative Yarns" (3260 Vineville Ave.). Do you know of it? My MIL saw a blub in the Macon paper about their hosting "Knit (or Crochet) for a Cause" every second Saturday.

Thanks for responding! Looks like we're the only ones in C'ville from South Georgia.

• 3 years later...
Hi Linda! We exchanged emails before when I first joined Crochetville. You told me about a LYS in Macon. What town do you live in?

I've heard of another LYS in Macon, "Creative Yarns" (3260 Vineville Ave.). Do you know of it? My MIL saw a blub in the Macon paper about their hosting "Knit (or Crochet) for a Cause" every second Saturday.

Thanks for responding! Looks like we're the only ones in C'ville from South Georgia.

Check out this thread: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3329

You'll see there are quite a few Georgians and even some close to us. BTW, I'm in Metter! Howdy neighbor!

• 3 months later...

I live in Ellabell/Blitchton; Just off Hwy280 and Hwy80 not far from I-16.

I work in Savannah and I knit/crochet with a small group twice a month.

We meet up in Richmond Hill on one Monday a month and in Pooler one Monday a month to help others traveling to join up with us. Is this a location that could work for you? Call me sometime 912-441-2525 and let's see if we can "hook" up. Maybe we could get a small group started somewhere up in this area.

Micki

Archived