crocheters from Greece??

artebella

Does anyone crocheter if from Greece or Greek lives in other country??? I would be very glad to know you and discuss:)!!

Αν υπάρχει κάποια Ελληνίδα σε αυτό το forum ας απαντήσει!! Να συσπειρωθούμε λίγο οι Έλληνες...ευχαριστώ

Thank you!!!

My husband's Dad, Aunt and Uncle speak Greek. I've actually learned some words. I know how to say "Happy Easter" Good Night and Good Morning. There's others. I love Greek Food. We also go to Greek Fests for Lamb, spanacopita, Greek Chicken and the Greek Pastries are delicious.

Carol:hook

Hi Carol!

very glad for that!!!

My husband's Dad, Aunt and Uncle speak Greek. I've actually learned some words. I know how to say "Happy Easter" Good Night and Good Morning. There's others. I love Greek Food. We also go to Greek Fests for Lamb, spanacopita, Greek Chicken and the Greek Pastries are delicious.

Carol:hook

Kalimera Carol (means Goodmorning)

this time in Greece is 08.20 in the morning! This is very good that you can speak a few words because Greek is a little bit difficult language!! The truth is Greek kithen is great but there are some foods with many many fats!!! Anyway if you need any recipies (for spanakopita, musaka, pasticio, tzatziki, baklava, galaktompoureko) for cooking do not hesitate to ask me!!:). As i can see from your public profile you are experienced and you like to crochet for babys!! I am not so experienced i started crocheting lasy year and stucked!!:hook I would be very greatfull if you like to share with me!! Μy target is one day to become a crochet teacher:cheer!!! Lately here in Greece crocheting, knitting and general crafting has developed a lot because of big unemployment. Many people in order to forget their problems or to have something to do because they don't have work are crocheting, knitting etc...This is good for stores that sells yarns but not good for their selfs!! (i don't know if i wrote that correct:think)

So i would be very glad to shared our experiences for crocheting!!

Have a nice day!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I'm new to this group but saw this posting an was excited! :D I have seen some patterns in Greek and know no one who reads it so this is awesome

Eileen

Archived