Please Help............

butterfly_girl

Question

I need help! Does anyone have the Leisure Arts Book, Pooh and Friends? I'm making Winnie the Pooh! I've come across a problem. When I get to rnd 46, the instructions say to attach one side of each arm. the problem is, after that there is no further mention of the arms. then it goes on to making the head, and attaching the muzzle I'm not sure what to do. I've tried to do a couple of rounds, just following the instructions, and going around the open side of the arm, but it ends up being not even, decreases on one arm 3 decreases in one arm, and not on the other.

Also, one round doens't go all the way around the body, or around the arms.

The shirt is made separate, and it doesn't say anything about attaching the arms to the sleeves of the shirt.........that's what i was thinking, but there's no more mention of arms anywhere.

I'm going to go to the website, see if there are corrections. I"m going to email them as well............wish me luck!

Butterfly_girl

4 answers to this question

I just did them last year.... I think I know where you're having trouble but I don't have my book with me...

I contacted them and they said the instructions were right as written. I did finally figure it out, but I'll have to check my book to see what I did. I'll try to PM you this evening. What line number are you on?

P.S. The Pooh is the hardest one, the others are easier to follow and are actually put together a little different.

That's great! Well, i've finished row 45, where the arm is first attached. I started row 46, but it's not making sense! Thank you! I was going to try and wing it, without a pattern, but i'm not really sure.......anything would be greatly appreciated.

It was weird, trying to figure this out. I just thought I was going crazy!

butterfly_girl

Archived