Bernat Berella Sportspun...how soft is it?

Obsessed

http://www.pagelinx.com/cgi-shopper/loadpage.cgi/smileysyarns/ezshopper?user_id=id&file=iriot.htm

I lovveeeee smileysyarn.com. its great. And they have a sale on Bernat Berella Sportspun. The picture makes it looks soft, but sometimes looks can be deceiving. Has anyone worked with this yarn? how soft is it? Is it at least as soft as Caron Simply Soft? This yarn is a good price, but I hate working with yarn that is cheap and scratchy. Anyone ever use it?

whoa...at those prices i would definetly get some...

never worked with "barella sportspun" it seems to be discontinued..check out www.bernat.com to check out their other yarns. they do have "barella 4" which looks nice. bernat yarn is really a good quality yarn in my experience.

did you check out the bernat "caress" at the smiley's yarn site? its on sale too, $1 a ball, and it claims to have the look and feel of mohair...sounds good to me!

I picked up some when I was at Smiley's last week during their fall sale. I haven't made anything with it yet but I like the way it looks and feels.

Smiley's sells a lot of discontinued yarn which is why their prices are so fantastic. I add to the stash everytime I go there. :lol

Madelyn

Archived