Northern NJ?

LadyCerridwen48

• 1 month later...
Thanks so much! There's a few on there I think I can get to by bus, and some I can have my boyfriend drive me to on a weekend. Can't wait!:)

Hi,

I'm Necia, I live in Jersey City. I'm not sure how close that is to Elizabeth, but I don't think it's too far, depending on where in Elizabeth you actually live. Anywho, today I took a trip into NYC and took a long train ride (about 45 min), after riding bus from NJ to NY (25 min) to Smiley's out in Queens. Gurllllllllll, I gotta tell you it was sooooooooooooooo worth it. So I said all this to say if ya want, I would be willing to meet up with ya to go yarn shopping. Just thought I throw that out there. As a matter of fact, the end of November they are having a hotel sale in Manhattan, and they are selling BAGS of yarn for lil more than what I normally pay for a ROLL. I'm saving my duckets right now as we speak. Maybe you can make it to that!

Necia

Necia, IM me or email me if you want to take a day trip one day. On AIM, LdyCerridwen48. On Yahoo messenger, LadyCerridwen48, or email, LadyCerridwen48@yahoo.com. I'd love to meet you somewhere and take the trek.

And of course, if the store is names Smiley, I have to check it out, since that's my bf's last name. Hehehe.

Archived