Thankgiving trip crochet projects

:t-dance :t-pil Hope everybody had a happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

I traveled from TN to Charleston,SC. About a 10 hour drive(one way)....So while one of my kids was driving :) I was crocheting. I almost finished a poncho for a 9 year old girl. I ran out of yarn. ( thought I put an extra skein in my bag but I guess not.) So I started work on another poncho for me made with bernat boucle. Looks like poodle fur :) I am putting a cowl neck on the poncho. Hope it works out. I think it will be really warm.

Oh yeah...I finished a hat to go with the purple poncho that I made for my 5 five old cousin. I'll post pic as soon as I can get them down loaded. I have to use another computer... my cd rom is not working :(

Barbara

I have had company since since Nov. 17th, they will leave this week, I have made one child's poncho, finished another one I had started and started the 3rd, almost finished, and made my visiting sister a scarve, and almost finished a hat that I started last night, whew, and yes I am be a good hostess, when I am not cooking, or cleaning up, I am crocheting, lol. Some of us are just maniacs and just do not know how to stop crocheting, I always have several things going, do you think I am addicted.:bounce :)h

Archived