CLOSED: testers for flower scrubbie/facial cleanser

Lilly Flower

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: A scrubber made of cotton yarn and worked in the round. It uses the bobble stitch.

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): written

Pattern Photo (optional): I would like to see one, but it isn't 100% necessart

Skill Level: A beginner might be able to do it, but you need previous crochet experience.

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester): Cotton yarn and an H hook

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2-3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: I can do it in 15 or less minutes

Deadline: Monday, January 23

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.):

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you): I would like testers to read through the pattern, make the scrubbie, and tell me of any spelling or technical errors.

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): none, I'll send the pattern to you in email format, possibly in a PDF format

Compensation

The pattern will probably be available for free on my blog once tested. I can mention testers names.

post-30595-135897727765_thumb.jpeg

Hi Lilly! I'll do it :) I have some plain white scrap cotton that I can use on it if my other cotton order doesn't come in before Saturday. Do you need my email address again?

Archived