Help w/afghans,hat ,scarves and gloves

We always go through our modes. Hope you find something to get you a moving.LOL I finished the diaper bag and almost done with the quilt. Will finish it tomorrow and then payday and will get a few skeins of yarn to make some hats, scarves etc....

Hope you make your goal. By the way April is right around the corner. I need to find time to at least make. Couple things for Easter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

How is it going? Here not to bad been sick for over a week and working on a scarf and hat. I will post a picture when finished.

I know that feeling all to well. Today babysitting daughters 9 week old puppy. It's going. I do have a migraine though so that doesn't help,when puppy whines or barks. Not getting much done till puppy gets picked up.LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I finished up a couple baby afghans will post as soon as daughter gets home from college. Need to finish up scarf to. How are you all doing?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! I was able to pick up a couple skeins yesterday so will get started on the hats and scarves again.

I agree with you there. When I get hot and can no longer crochet I get up and go quilt. I just finished a top of I SPY squares.i give out lap quilt to full size quilts as well as the afghans. A change of pace is nice too.

• 2 months later...

Good for you sandra, keeping the hands busy, keeps the mind busy.. I read too, that crochet actually is good for a body, relaxation, the repeat of the stitches, calms you down, lowers your blood pressure too, and heart rate, i knew it did, just needed verification, lol

I have just completed a large donation, as you probably know, ha ha, of baby things, so now that opens up some time for hats and such, hope to be able to help you out on this soon!! Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree now is the time to jump right in. Winter will be here before we know it. I also need mittens of those who know how to make them. I haven't mastered them yet.

Funny, I was just thinking that it was about time to get xmas stuff going. This year kind of snuck up on me with all the stuff that has been going on. Working on a dishcloth right now that I started yesterday. Will keep you up to date with anything I make for this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New to the group here..... love what you are doing with your outreach.  Are you still accepting donations? if so, please let me know what you need most, I've made a few mittens in my days so I would definitely like to help with that if you still need them.

Oh I know for a fact sandra would love some mittens!! Pm her for more info, she would be thrilled to get them!

New to the group here..... love what you are doing with your outreach.  Are you still accepting donations? if so, please let me know what you need most, I've made a few mittens in my days so I would definitely like to help with that if you still need them.

I sent you a pm.

Wow were are already in October it's moving right along ... Need to start seriously and start knocking off some hats add scarves. If someone would to help with mittens sure could use a lot of them of all sizes. Also slippers would be great . If you can help let me know. Thanks everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

How is everyone doing?

Here much better. Getting back on my feet and here it's the toward the end of Oct.

Need to really crack down and get scarves, hats, slippers and mittens made. I need all your help to

pull this off. I also have made 20 wash clothes for the women shelter and working on another. I have 11 scrubbies made too.

Archived