Help w/afghans,hat ,scarves and gloves

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it going everyone? Just thought I would stop in and see what you all are up to. I have been crocheting with Playarn. It is awesome and will put some pictures up soon. Finished a scarf and hat too.. Hope you are having fun and staying cool.

I'll check back in with you after my surgery. Have a wonderful week.

Everything went well with surgery. I am home now and laid up for 2 months or so. Really sore and tired. Check back in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I am doing good just still very sore and tired.

Just wanted to touch base With you all to how it going. Here I finished 2 hats.

Wow it's June already and figured I needed to get on here to see how you all were and try to accomplish some things. Trying to get things up and going and beat the holidays. Drop me a few lines and let me know how you are doing. If new comers want to help let me know. I received a few pm but no one replied back. Just let me know if you are on board I personally will not pressure you. I know how life comes up with us. Happy crocheting.

Glad you liked what I gave your daughter, sorry I haven't writen sooner. Let me know if you'll be up this way again. Sorry, can't remember what pattern I used for the red, white, and blue afghan. Charlene

I would love to donate but I only know how to make baby things? What are some of the ages of the kids so I can adjust the sizes and make some hats & scarves

I have babies all the way up to women's . So all ages it what I need. Let me know if answer your question or if you need help with anything else and thank you for helping.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all thanks for asking how I have been. I am doing much better just tired a lot. Thought I would check in to see how thing are going...? I just finished up a scarf and hat. I can't get on much until I get my computer fixed. Been going to my daughters. I hope it gets fixed soon. So let me know how things are going.

I have some 6" squares I'd like to find a good home for

question for you Owlvamp, do you collect granny squares as well as other warm winter items. I probably have some hats and scarves, but they are put away behind so much other stuff in my craft closet, when and if I ever get them outta there, Ill contribute. thanks and great job!

Yes I collect squares as well. It's no problem for me to put them together. Thank you all for the offers. When you need my address just send me a pm and I will get it to you.

Does anyone have any cool patterns they want to share for scarves or hats?

I use

as it quick & simple same pattern for every size from baby to adult only change is the size of the hook...:O) I have been making this hat in the round instead of in rows love it :cheer to get a finished look I have on rows 10-12 which are done in DC I have done 2 half double then 2 rows of single crochet to finish it off to decrease the height of the dc to finish off the hat works great...:O) and look fine

Hi ya,

well, i have several hats for you, will try to mail this week, but it's a busy week for me, as I have several engagements and must prepare the house, lol one is a going away party for an old friend and co worker, and the other its my turn to host the neighborhood brunch, and I must get my menu fixed!! I keep waivering! lol Oh well, but I have your addy, in fact they are all boxed up and ready to mail, so will get them out probably after this week, if that's ok with you....Thanks!

Yes, that's quite fine. I hope your brunch goes very well. That sounds very interesting brunch with the neighborhood. I bet it's a lot of fun. Thank you for the help.

I know it's not winter yet but it's coming soon and in some places at night is getting cooler. I've made a few more hats and a lap size afghan. Not in full gear yet for the loss of a brother and just trying to cope with that. But I do know I need to get in gear and get things rounded up the next few months so we will be ready in December to deliver all our goodies. Anyone wanting to jump on board let's go for it. Thank you all to the ones who have already sent some. There's no dead for I do this every year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived