When you change colors??

alibra

Do you always change colors on the same side and if so which one...sorry if this sounds like a dumb question. I am teaching myself, and need all the help I can get...lol!! Thanks!!

Thank you Tampa Doll, I appreciate your help, my best friend was teaching me to knit, and I was teaching her crochet. Unfortunately cancer claimed her before we could finish our lessons to each other. Life taught us both another life lesson.

I glad I was able to help. I remember what it was like, getting back into knitting. I had learned when I was about 8, my Mom taught me. I had stopped for a while, then to calm myself, I got back into it.

Then I discovered Crochet and now I only make certain things in knit.

Feel free to yell, if i can help anymore.:knit

Thank you Tampa Doll, I appreciate your help, my best friend was teaching me to knit, and I was teaching her crochet. Unfortunately cancer claimed her before we could finish our lessons to each other. Life taught us both another life lesson.

Sorry about the loss of your friend. I'm glad you are continuing to learn to knit, and you will have special memories of your friend every time you pick up the needles.

:hug

Archived