Lil Darlin Baby Sweater (TESTERS FOUND - THANK YOU)

bythehook

th_Lildarlingbabysweaterc.jpg th_LilDarlinc.jpgclick picture for larger view

I have enough testers now. Thank you all for looking and volunteering! :hug

Would anyone like to test this pattern for me?:hook The last part of the pattern, the trim and ties is still a little rough, :huh but if you'd like give it a try, I'd appreciate it. :h5

Besides looking for errors, :eek I need to know what size this is. I have measurement guides, but need other opinions

If interested, email me at bythehook7647 at yahoo dot com. :mail I'll email you the pattern. Thanks:hug

I'd love to try this one out for you too. A lady at work has a baby 6 mos old and the neighbors have a 9 mos old so I've got access to a couple of real life models.

Thank you, Nancy, I sent you an email.

Hi Dot, I enjoy making baby items as they finish up much quicker. I get bored easily with a drawn out pattern. Your's looks fairly easy. I am willing to give it a try. Nancy DeLizza

email me at nancydelizza@ hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks for offering to test this pattern. Please email me at the address given in the post with the pictures. I'll add you to the list and email you the pattern when I get your email. :hook

I'd love to try this one out for you too. A lady at work has a baby 6 mos old and the neighbors have a 9 mos old so I've got access to a couple of real life models.

Archived