Log Cabin Entrelac Square/dishcloth Testers found

Carlinda

Who says entrelac has to be worked in diamonds?

This entrelac square or rectangle is created using Entrelac crochet to create a log cabin effect. Strips are worked along the sides, keep going round and round until your project is the desired size.

Here I have created a simple, beautiful textured dishcloth but can make or create anywhere to a king size afghan. The choice is yours. Worked in a single color to highlight that there is no finishing off and joining as with traditional entrelac. It is worked in one peice. However the pattern does give instruction on how to change colors if desired. Would be very pretty used as traditional quilt squares with many colors.

For testing a dishcloth size is fine and should be a fairly quick project. Yarn would be whatever worsted weight cotton you have on hand. I used most of a small skein with a regular J hook. No special hook needed! Timeline for testing, I would like to have it done by Monday the 29th.

Please let me know if you would like to test and be sure to give me your email address.

I am deeply honored and appreciate every time someone chooses to take their yarn, time and effort to make one of my patterns.

For that thank you,

Carlinda :dog

post-41864-135897691272_thumb.jpg

post-41864-135897691275_thumb.jpg

I would love to test crochet this. I am in a dishcloth mood right now. I can have it done before friday, since I will be leaving out of town and I don't think I am going to take my computer. I wonder what crochetville looks like on a smartphone. I'll have to check it out while I am gone.

i would love to test for you. can i use yarn for this one or do you need someone to test with cotton only? please let me know. nana

Hello,

nana and Fiberfolly can you please private message me your email addresses. I will send the pattern and close the thread to testers found. Nana, you can certainly use whatever yarn you wish and make whatever size you like.

thanks so much, Carlinda :dog

Archived