Do you sell vintage or OOP original patterns?

If you are familiar with the wiki Vintage Patterns, a place where sellers of vintage sewing patterns may add a link for their pattern, a new wiki for vintage and out of print knitting and crocheting patterns has been created.

You may create a page for your pattern if it is not listed or just add your link to an existing page. You can add to the blog or forum. Only original paper patterns for sale may be linked.

You can find the wiki at the: Knitting and Crochet Pattern Archive.

Sewers may also want to browse the Vintage Patterns wiki. It is very interesting to look at old patterns.

You had me scared for a minute! I thought this was yet another place where people were going to be selling unauthorized copies of out of print, yet still under copyright protection, patterns. Very glad to know that's not the case! (And I should have looked again at your name and realized you wouldn't be one to promote copyright infringement! :) )

That's great that there will be a place for people to pass on their older (original, no copy) patterns they no longer need/want, and where they can be confident they aren't unknowingly supporting copyright infringement.

There are over 40,000 old sewing patterns on the Vintage Patterns wiki. It is like strolling down memory lane over there. I love old crocheting and knitting patterns and am hoping we can record as just as many on this new wiki. It helps the people who sell original paper patterns plus it helps those that are looking for the pattern that they may have lost, or someone made them as a child and now they wish to make it for their loved one.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this link, I had a lot of fun looking at the patterns and will be checking back often to see what is available.

Archived