Rambler Rose Doily Help

dixieredhead

Question

Hi All! I am finally to attaching the motifs to the center motif on this pattern. I'm having trouble understanding exactly how to attach. Has anyone made this doily and can give me some pointers?

here is a copy of the pattern I am using: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/celtwich/RamblerRose.html

this is the round that confuses me: NEXT RND: Sl st to center of loop, ** ch 5, sl st in center st of next loop, ch 7, sl st in same space, ch 3, skip one picot cluster of small motif, * join to corresponding picot of next cluster, ch 3, sl st in same space of center motif, ch 7, sl st in same space, ch 5, sc in next loop, ch 5, sl st in center so of next loop, ch 7, sl st in same space, ch 3, repeat from * once, jon to corresponding loop of next picot cluster, ch 3, sl st in same space of center, ch 7, sl st in same space, * ch 5, sc in next loop, ch 5, work a picot cluster in center st of next loop, repeat from * once, ch 5, sc in next loop, repeat from ** in same manner until all motifs are joined.

Any help is apperciated before I pull my hair out.. LOL

3 answers to this question

Hi Stacey, hope you haven't gone bald yet! :lol

Don't know that I can offer much help, but I browsed through the pattern. It looks like the directions for joining the smaller motifs to the large one are pretty similar to joining them together. Did you have trouble with that part too? :think

Archived