Yarn Shop Hop in June in New England!

PBLKNP

There's going to be a "Shop Hop" at the end of June! Two of the LYS I shop at are on the list...I'm so excited! :c9

There's a Ravelry group with the details:

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/i-91-shop-hop-2011

Friday, June 24th - Sunday, June 26th **

We’re twelve local yarn shops located along I-91 from New Haven, CT to Putney, VT, and we’re teaming up to bring you fun, prizes, and plenty of fiber!

Stop in your participating LYS and purchase your Shop Hop passport for $5. Along with your passport you’ll receive a tote bag with the map and details about each of the twelve fabulous shops.

Get your Shop Hop passport stamped by visiting the participating shops over the 3-day Shop Hop weekend.

Every time you get your passport stamped you will be entered to win the Daily Door Prize at that shop. A total of 36 door prizes will be given out to participants!

By visiting all 12 shops you will be entered into a drawing for the fabulous Grand Prize.

Here’s your chance to explore new yarn shops and win some great prizes. You can complete the Shop Hop all in one day, or make it a weekend event.

Passports go on sale Tuesday, March 15th, 2011, at one of these fine shops:

Green Mountain Spinnery Putney, VT)

Knit Or Dye (Brattleboro, VT)

Metaphor Yarns (Shelburne Falls, MA)

Northampton Wools (Northampton, MA)

WEBS (Northampton, MA)

Marji’s Yarncrafts (Granby, CT)

Creative Fibers (Windsor, CT)

Sit ‘N Knit (Bloomfield, CT)

Village Wool (Glastonbury, CT)

Yarn Garden (Meriden, CT)

The Yarn Basket (Branford, CT)

Knit New Haven (New Haven, CT)

• 3 months later...
Shop Hop in June?

How is it? Until yesterday, right?

So sad, because I was not able to make it.

It's okay. I ended up not have the time or money to traipse from Vermont to New Haven. :lol

Instead, I ended up buying a lot of yarn with a gift certificate from my LYS (which was on the "hop" route) for my afghan.

Archived