Found! - Olivia's Tiles Afghan

Miss Crochet

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Olivia's Tiles Afghan

Pattern testers must complete three different motifs in the designated time in order to test the instructions and measure for gauge:

2 octagons

1 square

1 triangle

For the purpose of this test, a full completed afghan is not necessary but the more motifs you could complete, the better (to double-check instructions and gauge.)

Pattern Style: Written, with photos

Pattern Photo: Photos of the completed motifs would be appreciated. More info by PM.

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required All to be supplied by tester: this pattern requires no specific yarn type, but would like testers to use WW yarn and the appropriate hook as I believe this is what the majority of pattern users will later use.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: Found, thank you!

Deadline: till Tuesday, 9th March

Tester Experience:

I would like to have testers with AND without experience of round ripples.

Tester Responsibilities:

• Make up and measure motifs, supply me details of yarn (type and amount) and hook (size) used. This is because our German yarn is different to the standard American WW, so my gauge and yarn amounts are hard to estimate for an American audience.
  • Choose between two versions of the pattern (which is the most readable?)

Any Special Software Requirements: PDF reader required.

Compensation

Aside from the honour and glory :lol, you will receive my heartfelt thanks and a free copy of the final pattern and its later addition, the Dutch Tiles variation.

post-18038-135897633283_thumb.jpg

Archived