afghans and scarves for homeless outreach

dilyca2006

Tammy. Got your items a few weeks back. I have been neglect on getting here and thanking you. I think about it when I am not at the computer and then forget when I am here. Please accept my thanks for the items and my appology for not getting back to you sooner.

Diane

Tammy. Got your items a few weeks back. I have been neglect on getting here and thanking you. I think about it when I am not at the computer and then forget when I am here. Please accept my thanks for the items and my appology for not getting back to you sooner.

Diane

I received your PM. I'm glad you received the items. Sorry the box missed your deadline, but perhaps you can begin this year's effort with the items. No problem about posting. With the holidays and life in general, things get so hectic. You take care and be good to yourself!

Most of the items came from those of us here who were part of the outreach. I was going to post pictures, but, I lost them from my phone. My husband has some and I am going to get them from him.

I received 3 hats and a couple of scarves from Tammy, but, they got here a couple weeks after the outreach. We will use them for the next one.

We had a total of 513 (maybe a few more then that) items that we handed out at the outreach. There were around 413 hats, scarves, and afghans. Then we got together and made 100 fleece blankets.

Archived