Yarn Bee Chinchilla

jlvking

Has anyone worked with this? Any suggestions on where to find patterns for it? Pattern on the label was knit.

I have two skeins and it's soooo soft. Just not sure what I want to do with it and open to suggestions.:think

I just googled Yarn Bee Chinchilla and one of the links I clicked on said it was good for scarves, hats and other accessories. Suggested using a US K 10 1/2 or UK #2.

Hope this helps.

LI Roe

I just googled Yarn Bee Chinchilla and one of the links I clicked on said it was good for scarves, hats and other accessories. Suggested using a US K 10 1/2 or UK #2.

I knew the suggested hook from the label but the yarn looks like a soft cord and I don't think a K is big enough. I'm using probably a P hook now, working on a scarf and I can't imagine using anything smaller!!! Definitely going to be a dense scarf. :)

• 2 months later...

I make plenty of hats and scarves and other things but not usually with this stuff... I have made several animals including the darn cutest squid youve ever seen! just a suggestion if youve got smaller kids around who love cuddlies like my little one does!

post-48551-135897646274_thumb.jpg

Archived