Bereavement Blankets Needed

MeSillywoohoo

Hi everyone. So I was involved with a charity and I picked up four hospitals that I've been supplying Blankets, hats, and booties for. These items are bereavement for the wee ones who don't make it.

Well due to some communication problems I was supposed to receive 30 blankets for the hospitals and have received nothing. I'm scrounging around and looking for people to help.

I'm accepting knitted, crocheted, no-sew, and even if you can just throw together a flannel blanket please let me know if you can help. Before this happened I'd already scheduled three blanket drop offs at three different hospitals for December 10th and now have only 6 blankets. I've been struggling to get things made but I am a slow crocheter and don't have a sewing machine.

If you can help me out please let me know. The hospitals are as follows

Riley Children's Hospital - 20-30 blankets needed (sizes most used 25x25 and 30x30)

Morgan County Hospital and Medical Center - 5 blankets needed (same sizes as above)

St. Francis Mooresville Campus - 10 blankets needed

I know that everyone does nicu and baby blankets this time of year so if you guys can't help that's ok too just send me prayers that I can get some help soon :manyheart

You can see the page for what I donate here

http://www.calypsosocean.com/bereavement-packs.html

• 3 weeks later...

Archived