Hat displays

01buckler15

• 2 weeks later...

you may want to look up child size styrofoam wig heads....i know theyre out there somewhere...kids need wigs just the same as us adults do. and when not in use they have to store them somewhere

you may want to look up child size styrofoam wig heads....i know theyre out there somewhere...kids need wigs just the same as us adults do. and when not in use they have to store them somewhere

I tried, but I couldn't find any. :( It really seams like there would be some out there somewhere!

Yeah, i got several adult ones at Sally's too, was gonna suggest you ask them, as maybe if they don't have them, they would know where to order them? Confession.... I have used a mediam sized ball of yarn for baby's hats......eeekkkkkkkkkk. shhh, don't tell!

I have the sally's one. :) That's what made me think to look for more. I guess I will ask them about them sometime. I was also thinking about asking at a wig shop. I think I may have found one, I'm waiting to hear back from her on the size though since it's not listed. The Sally's one is the same size as my head. LOL

I have used a baseball shaped coin bank for infant hats and a balloon for toddlers. LOL That is of course, if I don't use my kids as the models. ;)

Archived