Men's fingerless gloves : )

Hey everyone! So, I've been teaching myself to knit... As an avid crocheter for 5 years, this in itself is tortuous. But I am doing so because I love my boyfriend : )...and he loves fingerless gloves. And frankly, so do I. And I've been lucky because, for me, I have found about 10 patterns that I really like. But for his gloves, all the patterns I have found almost seem too girly :/. Anybody know of a good pattern for men's fingerless gloves?? Thanks!

Oh! I like those quite a bit!! I think I will give them a try, thank you : ). Hopefully I can do it... you know what I find is the biggest difference between crocheting and knitting? Crochet relaxes me...knitting frustrates me beyond belief :P. It just doesnt seem to be coming as easily as the crochet.

Oh! I like those quite a bit!! I think I will give them a try, thank you : ). Hopefully I can do it... you know what I find is the biggest difference between crocheting and knitting? Crochet relaxes me...knitting frustrates me beyond belief :P. It just doesnt seem to be coming as easily as the crochet.

Give it time....I found it frustrating at first too....but now both knitting and crocheting relaxes me.

Archived